We are excited to announce an opportunity to join the Parachute Team as a Client Care Specialist. Please spread the word!
|Job Title: Client Care Specialist (full-time)||Supervisor: Executive Vice President|
Client Care Specialists are the contact for most clients and creditors on a Debt Management Plan (DMP) with Parachute. A Specialist’s responsibilities include contact with clients and creditors, answering questions, addressing concerns, responding to proposals or other issues, assisting in the maintenance of other responsibilities and working proactively by collaborating with co-workers to better achieve successful completions of future active clients.
- Strong teamwork skills essential
- Knowledge of computer applications, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work efficiently under strict deadlines
- Must attain educational certifications, as required
- Position requires attention to detail and basic math/accounting skills
- Prior case management and/or counseling experience helpful, or experience within Agency
- Associate and/or bachelor’s degree preferred
Parachute is a non-profit, full-service credit counseling agency, providing confidential financial guidance, financial education, counseling and credit repayment assistance to consumers since 1965. Parachute helps consumers trim expenses, develop a spending plan and repay debts. Counseling is available at our Main Office in West Seneca, by telephone and online.
Hourly rate range for this position is $16.00 – $19.00. Individual compensation is based on various factors unique to each candidate, including skill set, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons. Other benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Remote work availability one day a week with supplemental throughout the year
Please send résumés to: firstname.lastname@example.org